Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to all magazines. This includes any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in the advert. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to acquire any necessary permission for the use of any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in their advert/editorial/article/any other content.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to check the advert and ensure that it is correct at copy approval stage. No responsibility will be taken by for any errors subsequently identified (i.e. after copy approval).
- Any logos/images/photos supplied should be a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any image/logo/photo supplied at a lower resolution.
- Any adverts supplied in JPEG, pdf or any other pre-prepared format will be inserted as supplied and will be assumed not to require copy approval. These files should be supplied at a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any advert supplied at a lower resolution. These files may be re-sized to fit the appropriate space.
- We the right to refuse/edit advertisements at our discretion.
- Once an advertising package has been confirmed no refunds can be given if the advertiser subsequently decides that they wish to cancel the advertising package.
- All invoices are payable within 14 days of the date stated on the invoice and in no circumstances shall the advertiser be entitled to make any deduction or withhold payment for any reason at all.
- If the advertiser fails to pay the invoice price by the due date the advertiser shall not be allowed any discount given in that invoice or in any other way agreed and shall pay interest on any overdue amount from the date of which payment was due to the date of actual payment and shall reimburse all costs and expenses (including legal costs) incurred in the collection of any overdue amount.
- Any advert/editorial/article/design which the Prince Publications has created cannot be used in another publication or advertising medium (e.g. website) without the written approval of Prince Publications. A fee will be payable to Prince Publications if an advertiser wishes to re-use an advert/editorial/article/design in this way.